[AccessD] "Stacking" in Access 2007

Kevin thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 16 18:23:01 CDT 2010

John,

Took me forever to figure this out.

Open the report in design view

On the 'Arrange' Tab look in the 'Control Layout' group

You should see 'Tabular', 'Stacked' and 'Remove'

Select the grouped controls and click the 'Remove' button

Still not sure how to change the default settings.

Kevin Waddle
thewaddles at sbcglobal.net

God is not a cosmic bellboy for whom we can press a button to get things
done.  ~Harry Emerson Fosdick