[AccessD] Loss of Access 2007 Code Changes

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Mar 17 10:02:46 CDT 2010

Full Instructions:

1) Under View, select Toolbars | Customize.
2) Select the Commands tab.
3) Under Categories, select Debug.
4) Under Commands, you'll see the Compile Project button at the top.
5) Under Commands, scroll down all the way and you'll see
      Clear All Breakpoints 3rd from the bottom.
6) Left Click, hold, and drag the button of your choice up to the
      toolbar of your choice, at the location on the toolbar where you want
      it.  Then release the left mouse button.
7) Push the Close button on the Customize window.

Dan