[AccessD] Need some Simple SQL help

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Mar 17 17:00:14 CDT 2010

The vbCRLFs would definitely have been causing a problem.

Substituting "~!"  for vbCrLf for visibilty:

..., Customer.[Last Name], " & vbCrLf  & "Customer.Address1,...

resolves to:
...,Customer.[Last Name],~!Customer.Address1,....
which should cause an error when you Access tries to resolve it as a recordsource.

If you have correctly removed the vbCRLF part, you should have:
..., Customer.[Last Name], " &  "Customer.Address1,...

which resolves to:
 ...,Cutomer.[Last Name],Customer.Address1,....

Another possible problem - is CustomerID numeric? If not, you need to enclose ICID in
quotes in the SQL string.

--
Stuart