[AccessD] References

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 19 12:11:10 CDT 2010

Hi Lambert

Oh, it was only some code snippets and functions most of which posted previously here and too many to be posted. And Max tells these are not needed for the purpose: copying references from and to the same local database.

/gustav

>>> Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com 19-03-2010 18:03 >>>
Care to share it with the rest of us?

Lambert