[AccessD] PDF into Access

Edward Zuris edzedz at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 17:53:37 CDT 2010

 Yes Charlotte, that is the case.

 The PDF data is a report in tabular form
 where if a column doesn't have data, the
 PDF text export doesn't leave an indication
 that the column was empty.

 So if several columns have no data, it is
 hard to figure out which date belongs under
 what column heading.

 I have played with the free download product
 from http://www.simpopdf.com/

 It at least will make a text file that keeps
 the columns lined up, thus I can parse the
 data knowing which date belongs to what column.

 So, are there any ADD-IN's, or something, that
 be part of MsAccess that can do the same ?

 Or some other better solution ?

 Thanks.

 Ed. . .