[AccessD] Ribbon Set Focus (Cross Posted - AccessD and Access-L)

Kevin thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 24 21:47:23 CDT 2010

Doug,

Thanks for the quick response.

I've got that part.

I have the following code in the OnCurrent Event for each form...

    If RegistryGet("EF Database", "Login", "Initials") = "ADMIN" Then
        Me.RibbonName = "Admin"
    Else
        Me.RibbonName = "User"
    End If

This puts the Ribbon on the Ribbon Bar but does not activate it.

I would like to make my custom tab active when a form is selected.

Thanks,
Kevin Waddle

thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
God never gives us discernment in order that we may criticize, but that we
may intercede. -- Oswald Chambers