[AccessD] Source control

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 29 22:19:49 CDT 2010

Hi Debbie:

This may be a little late to the topic. Subversion has long been a favourite
replacement to SorceSafe. I know a number of friends and companies that use
the product and have for years so it must be fairly reliable.  But note that
Gustav posted a link to another source management product which is supposed
to be superior to Subversion called Mercurial:

http://hginit.com and http://www.joelonsoftware.com/items/2010/03/17.html

It also seems like a very capable package.

HTH
Jim