[AccessD] SQL Server "wakeup" mystery

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri May 7 16:51:04 CDT 2010

...I'd be looking for an MS security update problem or a service that's not
starting automatically ...sounds like the system is thrashing about at
startup looking for something that's not responding as expected but
eventually finds it  ...if you can duplicate the problem locally, I'd try
backing it up and then backing out each patch and see if the problem fixes
itself.

...else it could be a huge log file that is taking forever to load ...but
once it gets loaded its good until next time.

William