[AccessD] ...table driven command/menu bar interface needed

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Wed May 12 16:35:28 CDT 2010

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/officeappcompat/thread/
f3a71d69-580b-4cdb-ae0b-d8189e6cfd40

http://blogs.technet.com/office2010/archive/2010/02/23/understanding-64-
bit-office.aspx

Interesting.  I've only been looking at this thread in passing.  My
comments were basically curiosity as to why MS wouldn't port it to an
x64 environment.  It's really not super difficult.  X64 isn't really a
different language, it just has to deal with a 64 bit processor.

However, when I poked around on this, I did some thinking.  The Treeview
control is actually a VB 6 control.  So I was curious, if Office 2010
was going to have an x64 version, is there an x64 version of the
Treeview control in x64 VB.

I just recently downloaded and installed Visual Studio 2010. X64
capable.  And VB in there has a Treeview control...and it compiles to
x64.  I wonder if you can use that in Office 2010?!?

Drew