[AccessD] KeePass

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri May 14 11:03:03 CDT 2010

...I've not tried anything else ...I use Treepad and have for years ...it's
a very nice tree based notepad that lets me store, protect, and find almost
anything ...I used to use it for code storage until I found MZ ...but it
doesn't do the automatic password entry that KeePass promised so I gave that
a spin ...but it only works on simple security sites and so I've gone back
to using Treepad.

William