[AccessD] Really long memo fields

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Mon May 17 16:31:43 CDT 2010

Well for the first time I have a user bumping against the 65K limit
for memo fields entered from a text box. I thought unbinding would
take care of the problem, but I seem to be jettisoning some of the
memo anyhow on update. I am putting it back in using appendchunk
because these users write novels worth of notes.

Is the appendchunk my mistake?  Is the text box itself what is
constrained?  Do I need something much more complicated to add new
notes, keep the old ones and allow access to old notes over 65K?
Better yet does anyone have an example?

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone