[AccessD] Query Question

Dale_Anne Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 09:40:23 CDT 2010

Good Morning Everyone,

I have a form what has mulitple subforms in it.  Each of the subforms repeats of the same form (just used mulitple times).  In each of the subforms I want to reference the value in field that is also in the same subform, so I can use it in a query for a list box.  My question is how do I get the value of that field?

I update the field's value from the main form and I could also do this to the list box that has the query, but that is alot of code.  This solution would be cleaner, if it is possible.

Thanks!

dale