[AccessD] Query based on form AND subform

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Wed May 19 12:49:14 CDT 2010

DANG!!! Why do I not learn from my mistakes?!!! I made this very same mistake...oh, many moons ago...about 6-7 yrs ago I guess it would be. I totally forgot...it is the subform CONTROL that has be in the code.

Thank you very much Heenan...I really do appreciate this!

>>> "Heenan, Lambert" <Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com> 5/19/2010 12:28 PM >>>
[forms]![frmDataEntry]![frmCert_Sub].Form![Certificate Date]

Should do it, but be sure that "frmCert_Sub" is the name of the *control* on the main form that holds the subform.

Lambert