[AccessD] Printing style question

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:26:09 CDT 2010

Sometimes one, sometimes the other and sometimes I let them choose
with a radio button on the form where the report selection parameters
are specified. Really depends on what is most often wanted. I prefer
things be validated usually by previewing, especially if it's a longer
report. I have some that are HUNDREDS of pages long. On some of my
application's report selection screen I will give them options to
select which buyers data they want etc, and how to sort it and do they
want to export directly to an Excel file or print directly or preview
and then a "run report" button below that. Then in the on click event
for that run report button I evaluate what they chose and get er done
with those choices.

GK