[AccessD] Underline word in paragraph

Perry Harold pharold at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 21 14:28:57 CDT 2010

I use VB6 most of the time.  As long as you know the position on the page
and it doesn't change you can print an append to the line output with an
underline line.  Usually requires some experimentation to get the length
correct.

Using the printer object - not available with .net.

printer.print "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
Printer.Print Tab(22); "

Perry