[AccessD] Application.Echo not a reliable application method?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sun May 23 18:42:04 CDT 2010

I Application.Echo a lot, and I would call this working correctly.

Application.echo doesn't apply to design view, you do want modal dialog
boxes to display and pop-up forms to display while the code is running.

Before you close/save a form, close the property sheet so it won't display
while you're running the form is view mode.

HTH,
Dan