[AccessD] Friday's Puzzler - Table Def "Connection" Info(Database Name)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri May 28 15:06:04 CDT 2010

Hi Brad:

Just a thought, check on the privileges/security section on the faulting SQL
server. You may have missed given full permissions to yourself or to a table
or two... I have done similar things when going fast and not checking off
everything as I go.

You know the technique to getting all the requirements into workable text
format, create a text file on your desktop, change the extension to 'udl',
setup the new ODBC file and when you get it working perfectly, change the
extension back to 'txt' and edit the file in notepad. Cut and paste the
coded and tested connection string... If you know it ignore it but if not;
it is one of the most useful tricks ever.

Jim