[AccessD] Constant copy interruptions

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Mon Nov 1 07:59:17 CDT 2010

How about Teracopy.

http://www.codesector.com/teracopy.php

Helmut

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]Im Auftrag von jwcolby
Gesendet: Montag, 1. November 2010 13:42
An: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Betreff: [AccessD] Constant copy interruptions

having created my UnRaid NAS, I am now moving stuff that I used to store on
my expensive server off
to the NAS.  The problem is that it is tens or even hundreds of gigabytes of
files, and windows
issues a constant stream of "are you sure" and "if you move this" and "there
are properties that
can't copy" etc.

Moving a hundred gigabytes of files takes tens of hours, so I try to start
it at night, only to come
back in the morning to find that it only moved a few gigs before stopping to
ask "are you sure".

"Annoying" doesn't even come close to describing it.

Does anyone know how to tell Windows Explorer to stop asking and just move
what I ask it to move?