[AccessD] Constant copy interruptions

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Nov 1 13:05:45 CDT 2010

 Amazing is it not?  I'm always amazed that whenever you need to get into
the "guts" of windows, you always end up at the command line.

  Even with some normal stuff (like Exchange), your always working from the
"command let".

  But with that I've got to say, I'd rather work from the command line then
anything else.  Just less stuff to get in your way.

Jim.