[AccessD] Constant copy interruptions

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Nov 1 17:00:57 CDT 2010

I have an old handsaw, a hand drill and some files in my toolbox that are probably fifty years
old.  I also have a powersaw, an electric drill, an angle grinder and a dremmel with all sorts of
"you beaut' attachmentents.

I still use the old hand tools to do many basic task.   Just because ithey're old doesn't mean
that they are no longer useful - often the old simple tools are still the best solution.

Why do you need a fancy GUI to do a simple file copy?

--
Stuart