[AccessD] New engagement; trying to avoid the "tip of the iceberg" consulting trap

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:53:39 CST 2010

I'm not sure, haven't tested it. I don't think it is.

I only used it on this one form that was originally created in an
earlier version of access.
When the users' computers started arriving with A2007, the ribbon cut
into the screen real estate so I had to come up with a quick fix for
the form.

Not to mention that when in design mode you need that friggen ribbon. :)