[AccessD] Another assessment....2007

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 11 21:43:07 CST 2010

?Mark,

I can't think of any advantage of ACCDB/E over MDB/E but this URL gives you
some possible advantages. I guess the SharePoint integration could be useful
but none of my customers are asking for it.
http://databases.about.com/od/access/a/accdb.htm
Aside from being familiar with 2003 making it easier for me to work in, if I
were to create an ACCDB, then only clients with 2007 or greater could use
it. Many of my clients have mixed systems and are not willing or ready to
upgrade all their PC at this time so they like me prefer 2003 applications.

Bill