[AccessD] Another assessment....2007

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 08:38:30 CST 2010

Hi Jim,

I develop exclusively in Access 2003.  Some of my customers use Access 2007
and they use my system which has all Access 2003 mdb's.  They have not
experienced any delay - they would have told me.  It sounds as though the
slowness comes using Access 2007 files with Access 2007, but using Access
2003 files with Access 2007 still gives good performance.

Dan