[AccessD] Solution in search of a problem and a problem in searchofa solution

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 10:08:53 CST 2010

Hi Rocky,

The task scheduler can be initiated by any user authorized on the server.
If you can use a user name to run the scheduler, where no actual user has
that user name, then you can use the Environ("UserName") function to get the
user name.  That way you can branch the code if it was started by the
scheduler.

HTH!
Dan