[AccessD] Solution in search of a problem and a problem in searchofa solution

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Wed Nov 17 10:16:05 CST 2010

Rocky,

Take a look at the /cmd command line option for Access.  Whatever you
put in after the /cmd you can read in code using the Command() function.

You can send a command line parameter from the scheduler that can be
read by your app.

Something like:  c:\PathToMDB\my.mdb /cmd Scheduler

Then in your startup code do:

If Command()="Scheduler" Then
	do something
End if