[AccessD] Automating pdf printer

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at att.net
Wed Nov 17 14:24:26 CST 2010

I've been using Stephen Lebans code to create pdf files from Access reports for years.  It's worked great, although now some users are having issues with it.  I haven't been able to figure out whether it's due to something in Access2010 or Windows7, but it's one of them.

Carolyn Johnson
St Louis, MO