[AccessD] YesNo Default value

Andrew Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 10:39:14 CST 2010

I'm looking for confirmation of what i think is a probelm I've accidentally
caused (does anyone cause them on purpose he muses).

Developed a system in A2K. Being used on A2003.

What I think is causing a problem is that under A2K and earlier I could omit the
Default Value for YesNo fields and they defaulted to False. Am I right in
thinking that under A2003 the default Default Value (as t'were) is now Null?
Looks to be the case and causing my code some grief.

Andy