[AccessD] YesNo Default value

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Nov 18 11:01:05 CST 2010

I always set the default either in the field in the table or in the control
on the form.  Or sometimes set the default in code in the _Open event of the
form - both for check boxes and option frames.  I never liked seeing all of
the radio buttons or the check box grayed out. And, yes, if the check box or
option frame value is null it causes problems.  Which you could trap for, of
course, but it seemed cleaner to set a default and I find that usually,
there's a logical default value.

Rocky