[AccessD] Samsung 2 gb 5400 $80

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Fri Nov 26 09:11:49 CST 2010

You can now get a Blueray disc player for < $100, and Comcast charges me an
additional $7/mo for HD channels - well worth it!

Before you start building another HTPC, you should talk with your cable
provider to see what issues you might have.  Comcast/Xfinity scrambles the
format of all but the very basic channels, so you need their box to decode
those channels.  I did get their DVR, and I use it a lot - I probably won't
be looking at an HTPC.

Dan