[AccessD] Samsung 2 gb 5400 $80

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Fri Nov 26 11:37:09 CST 2010

Ok, so you want the Ultimate HD DVR system?

One Media Server with an Ceton InfiniTV 4. installed
http://www.cetoncorp.com/products.php  (4 HD Tuners (DVR's) with one rented
M-Cable Card) Running Windows 7 Pro.

An MC Media Extender at each TV Outlets..

= "home HD media bliss...."

What's the catch you say.. "Getting a hold of the InfiniTV 4"... currently a
3-4 month back log. Still waiting on mine...

This may seem expensive at first, but if you do the math, it's actually much
cheaper than renting 4 HD DVR's

WBR
Robert