[AccessD] Graphs and Tab Control

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:09:07 CST 2010

The list box and graph aren't actually on the tab anyhow, so it
shouldn't affect the speed.  The tab control is a container, like an
option group.  It only appears that the controls are on the tab pages.
I would suspect you've got code running behind the tab control that is
interfering with the repaint.  Start looking there.

Charlotte Foust