[AccessD] Is it possible to use VBA to clear out the "Order By"property of a Query in Access 2002?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Nov 30 06:27:21 CST 2010

Hi Brad --

That code line should work:

CurrentDB.QueryDefs("YourQueryNameHere").Properties.Delete("OrderBy")

Put

On Error Resume Next

before it or check that "OrderBy" property exists before executing the above
code line to suppress/avoid runtime error in the case "OrderBy" property
doesn't have any value stored for your query.

Thank you.

--
Shamil