[AccessD] Resize pictures

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Oct 6 15:31:04 CDT 2010

Still a problem. That was the limitation which set me looking for another CLI tool  and it's
what the function I posted earlier does using Imagemagick

I use and recommend  Irfanview  all the time for GUI use, but Imagemagick iby far the better
tool for manipulating images from code such as VBA.

--
Stuart