[AccessD] Error 3070 - field not recognized

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 12 17:55:11 CDT 2010

Hi Rocky:

More obvious stuff: So the following code;

MsgBox "Lot Combo selection = " & Me.cboLotSerialReferences.Column(0)

...is displaying a value.

Assuming then that the value returned from the Lot combo box is correct and
the search field is correct then how many rows/fields are being placed in
the recordset 'Me.subfrmLotSerial.Form.RecordsetClone'? (...rs.RecordCount)
with something like:

With rs
	.movelast
	.movefirst
	MsgBox "records = " & .RecordCount
End With

...and one final check, assuming that the record count has a value greater
than zero check to see whether the field actually exists.

MsgBox "First record field value = " &
rs.fields("fldLotSerialReference").value & ""

I am sure you have already checked this but decided to ask the obvious
questions anyway. ;-)

Jim