[AccessD] Error 3070 - field not recognized

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Oct 13 07:49:09 CDT 2010

Paul:

Now I wish I had that bad boy still in the table.  I'd try that.  I had a
feeling there was a special character embedded somewhere in the field name.
Although the odd thing was that I would copy the field name right out of the
table and paste it into the code - so you'd think no matter what was odd
about the field name that oddity would get dragged along on the copy and
paste.  Oh well, I'll probably never know.  On to the next anomaly...

Rocky