[AccessD] MS Access 2010 Hosting

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Oct 18 11:26:31 CDT 2010

Hi  Mark --

<<<
Microsoft was shrewd enough to price the service low enough for SMB clients
and to insure their large enterprise customers "pay-up" for in-house
hosting.

I should have missed what happened on that "front" as I'm mainly developing
using .NET Framework and for backends of my customers I'm using MS Access
.mdbs or MS SQL Server Express - all are free for customers, and ASP.NET
hosting is not expensive whatever backend is used....

Could you please clarify what low price "in house"/Intranet(?) option exists
for MS Sharepoint services?

Thank you.

--
Shamil

re: "Yes, it's costly - nor myself nor my customers can't afford MS
Sharepoint enterprise setup licences but MS Sharepoint hosting seems to be
affordable."