[AccessD] Outlook Automation

Steve Goodhall steve at goodhall.info
Tue Oct 19 10:37:26 CDT 2010

}There are a bunch of books on Outlook programming that cover the
Object Model.  I have one at home that I could recommend except that
all of my books are currently packed in boxes while I shift my home
office from on room to another.
 Regards,
 Steve Goodhall, MSCS, PMP
 248-505-5204
 On Tue 19/10/10 11:07 AM , "Rocky Smolin" rockysmolin at bchacc.com
sent:
 Rusty:
 I looked at redemption but I don't think it's an option for this
user.  I've
 seen the object model but I find object models to be pretty opaque.
If you
 don't know the model to begin with, finding what you need is very
hard.
 Somebody should write a book about it (Susan).
 Rocky