[AccessD] How to suppress specific report lines while usingacViewReport

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:02:32 CDT 2010

Yeah, the format event doesn't fire for me in A2007 either.

This messed me up on users that were upgraded.

According to Allen Browne:
http://thedailyreviewer.com/office/view/access-2007---on-format-eventdoesnt-fire-seemingly-108219700

"A2007 does not fire these events in the new Report view.

The should fire in Preview or Normal views."