[AccessD] decompile doesn't continue

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:40:16 CDT 2010

Don't you have to specify a new filename to compact to, John?  I know
internally, Access compacts to a new file name and then deletes the
old file and renames the compacted version to the old filename.  That
could be why the process stops after the decompile.  A batch file
wouldn't return the error messages you would get from code or the db
window.

Charlotte Foust