[AccessD] Compile from the command line

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Sep 3 01:55:12 CDT 2010

Include an Autoexec macro in  your database which calls a startup function.
In your startup function include the line.

If Command = "Compile" Then Application.Quit

Then in your batch file, ue the switch /cmd "Compile"

The database will compile itself when the Startup function is loaded and the function will then
close the database.

--
Stuart