[AccessD] LightSwitch (was: Automating web page entry (was: Scroll button))

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Sep 10 14:22:34 CDT 2010

John,

Could you create a VS project that connects to the Access tables to use the
web interaction capabilities of Visual Studio to step through your records?
I have used wininet to interact from vba to asp web pages, but that used the
query string to pass data and then I took the page returned and parsed out
the return data. Do you know how the current page passes it's data to the
server? It may be possible to just interact from a Visual Studio winforms
app. Or Access vba if you know how to send the data and recieve the replies.

Doug