[AccessD] Access to Web

Bob Gajewski rbgajewski at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 11 07:11:16 CDT 2010

Hi Folks

I have an A2K3 database for a local non-profit group (volunteer fire
company) that would like to see monthly statistics on their intranet (number
of calls, types, etc).

What is everyone's recommendation or preferred format for presenting a
static table in a web page, but with the ability to let users sort by
different columns (ascending, click again for descending, etc.)? Active
server page?

An Excel-like look with an "auto-filter" type functionality would be ideal.

If anyone has a suggestion or demo, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Bob Gajewski