[AccessD] VM dev machines

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 17:20:22 CDT 2010

We were doing some of that at my former employer primarily to test our
.Net apps in multiple OS environments.  That gave us the ability to
test against XP, Vista, and Win 7 on a single machine,  Developers
used VMs to track down issues clients were having with a particular
environment.  It worked quite well on both laptops and desktop
machines.  The behavior with adequate memory was completely
satisfactory.

Charlotte Foust