[AccessD] Being sure I have the correct help files

William Benson (VBACreations.com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:57:31 CDT 2010

I highlighted TransferSpreadsheet in a VBA expression pressed F1 to get
Help. When I clicked on link to AcSpreadsheetType, the list showed arguments
for versions of Excel through acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9. Yet I have seen code
which used
acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12 and acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12Xml

Left me wondering what is going on. The list is copyrighted 2010, and says
it is coming from

Access 2010 Developer's Reference> Access Object Model Reference >
Enumerations.

Is there a better source for Object Model enumerations than Microsoft's own
documentation?

If it is a problem with my installation I would love to correct it.

Thank you.