[AccessD] Microsoft Access has stopped working

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Mon Sep 13 02:36:43 CDT 2010

Have you checked carefully the validity of the data in the affected tables?
I had similar problems in access 2000. In a field that was later on grouped
and analyzed there had invalid entries because there was no validity
checking during data entry. The later processing depended on either
numerical data or the letters "T", "U", "K", "W" or "V". The result was
something like too complex query and stopped. It turned out that there have
been inputs like "o" or "blank and o" instead of 0. So access didn't know
what to do with these items after grouping and gave up without further
description. I know that validity checking of data during entry would have
prevented this problem but it wasn't there.

Helmut