[AccessD] References Question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 09:41:40 CDT 2010

Access 2007...

I have some code that wants to create a new FileSystemObject, but I don't
know which library it's in. What lib should I reference to pick this up?
I have inherited code that works fine in A2k3, that calls a subs/func that
is not part of the app code, so it must reside in some DLL or other, or
alternatively it could be an example of code declared obsolete by the
friendly folks at MS. In A2k3 the code runs fine, but not in A2k7. The line
of concern is:

a) Clipboard_SetData

This same app also referenced WorkDb before opening a DAO recordset, which I
managed to figure out how to translate. This app also contains some code
borrowed from ADH called PickPathFile, which is supposed to open the common
dialog to browse around and select either a folder or a file within a
folder. Can someone advise how to achieve this same functionality in A2k7?

TIA,
Arthur