[AccessD] Parent - subform control references

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 09:47:48 CDT 2010

Suppose I have a form containing two subforms, call them main_frm and fsub1
and fsub2.

A couple of situations are of concern:

1. A control on fsub1 needs to obtain the value of a control on fsub2.
2. A control on main_frm obtains its value by multiplying the value of an
fsub1 control by a value on fsub2.

I've forgotten how these references work. Can someone remind me? I also
remember seeing a document that spelled all this out explicitly but I can't
locate it now that I need it. Has anyone got a link to said document?

TIA,
Arthur