[AccessD] Archive Search Function Not Working?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 13 13:26:31 CDT 2010

Hi John:

This is the first time I have heard about this and have forwarded a request
to Bryan to check it out or if I do not hear anything shortly I will
investigate it myself.

I did test the search features using an asterisk "*" and returned over 75K
hits, so the data is still there but the search engine seems to not be
functioning.

Jim