[AccessD] Web application

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 14 14:04:36 CDT 2010

I run DNN on my web site.  DNN is not an application however, it is a web site framework.  While you
can write modules to run under DNN the learning curve is steep and you need to do so using something
like asp.net.  Now, I might end up writing it in asp.net anyway, but that would run under anything
that could serve my app, not be DNN specific.