[AccessD] Verizon Droid 2 for the wife

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Tue Sep 14 14:45:35 CDT 2010

Indeed, the possibility of bricking the phone is always there, but with the
new methods of rooting, it's very rare. I have had my Drinc rooted for 5
months now, through 2.1 and now the final 2.2 ROMS. I have had Zero
instability problems.

The things that I can do with the phone now that it is rooted (I also have
s-off) is awesome, but you know what my favorite is.... making a complete,
bare metal, backup of everything on the phone.  Believe it or not, you can't
do that without being rooted..

As always YMMV

WBR
Robert